Does your team or organization need support with internal training or custom courses? Get in touch. We periodically offer in-person or online, tailored training courses or workshops to organizations advancing digital peacebuilding priorities.
Examples of tailored trainings have included:
- A two-week online Design Workshop on Digital Monitoring Strategies for the Mozambique Peace Secretariat, supporting the implementation of the Maputo Accord for Peace and Reconciliation
- An eight-week online course on Digital Inclusion for Peacemaking, developed in partnership with The Graduate Institute Geneva’s Centre on Conflict, Development, and Peacebuilding
- A five-week online training for UNHCR and partner staff on Digital Engagement with refugee communities
- A six-week content-guided dialogue on Digital Technologies to Enhance Women’s Inclusion in Peace Processes, with the Mediation Support Unit (MSU) and the Gender, Peace and Security (GPS) Unit in the UN Department of Political and Peacebuilding Affairs.
- A two-day training/workshop for staff at the The Center for International Peace Operations (ZIF) on best practices in digital peacebuilding and the use of technology in the field of peace operations.
In addition to these listed, we have delivered tailored trainings for the United Nations System Staff College (UNSSC), the British Council, Danmission, Christian Aid, Interpeace, RSA, and others.
We can also support deep dives or output-oriented workshops into particular areas of peacebuilding innovation, such as social media listening, participatory data, online dialogue, artificial intelligence and big data for peace operations, peace engineering, creative arts for consultation, or rumour management and peace messaging.